Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Chaos is Great

Afternoon, kids.

Its Wednesday. And that wouldn't be so bad, IF I didn't have Finance tomorrow. Finance blows. It makes me suicidal. Not really, but it is pretty painful.

The only thing keeping me going is the trip this weekend. GSGW '05 is gonna be a trip to remember. That is if I can remember anything. I just pray that I don't feel as terrible as I did after the last camping trip. I'm taking my liver-rite pills, advil, and all kinds of food to soak up the alcohol. The really good thing is that several of the girls who are going are EXCELLENT cooks (unlike myself). That should cure any hangovers that may occur.

What else? OH, our dear friend Russell didn't quite like my review of Friday Night Lights - as most men probably didn't. Well, quite frankly, I don't give a damn. He thought he would be smart and tell me that it was a true story (like I didn't know, I am from TEXAS you know) and that is why it ended as it did. Well, true story or not, I think they should have skipped to another season when they actually WON the final game. Isn't that the point of sports? In every sport I've ever played, my goal was winning. I damn sure wouldn't make a movie about my high school basketball team! But thanks for your concern, Russell. I appreciate your input. Much love to ya.

Alrighty then. I better get busy.

"Who's gonna submit a report on you, you jerk-off?"
~Michael Keaton in "The Dream Team"

Holla at ya girl
~Court

Only 2 more days until Girl Scouts Gone Wild '05!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home