Wednesday, May 03, 2006

i forgot to post this after LJT!

howdy folks.

so we made it back in one piece (barely) from ljt. not without several bumps and bruises, of course. it was a GREAT weekend for the most part. good times, good friends, good food. and awesome music!

i tried my damnedest (sp?) to refrain from drinking long enough to stay sober for ragweed. i failed. as soon as we arrived, kathy (a.k.a. bambi) was shit-housed and i couldn't take it. i had to drink. and quick. so around 3 i cracked open a beer. which resulted in many of the same pictures being taken, me falling face first into two lawn chairs (unoccupied, thank God) and nearly wrecking my bike. sadly, i only saw ragweed perform 4 songs and it was lights out for this gal.

friday night was great, mcclure...love him. in the words of sara "god bless mike mcclure". he rocked. sara & i had a lengthy (no pun intended) discussion about tom skinner's hair.

saturday my brother managed to piss off damn near everyone in sight (especially me) by consuming obscene amounts of alcohol. therefore, courtney stayed sober...i know, it is hard to believe, but its true.

sooo....yeah....that's it.
here are some pics for yo ass.





peace.
~ch

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Well I guess I shouldn't hold my breath for the next post, huh?

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home