Tuesday, February 22, 2005

so much drama in the lbc

afternoon kids.
i'm back.

sorry for the delay in posting such exciting news, but i was off work yesterday, so i chose to use the day wisely. that's right. rather than sit by the pool & drink beer (as i would normally do) i worked in my backyard (in my bikini of course). margie & tim came over to work on the pool and i hung out with them for awhile, then went to trimming trees. they don't look so hot, but what do you expect? i'm 5'4" on a good day and a ladder only helps so much. my boss called me eddie scissorhands this morning. LOL!! i will take a picture of the results if i remember.

so i know you are all just dying to hear about girl scouts gone wild! well...i have to compose just the perfect recap, so bear with me. i will work on it & hopefully have it posted by midnight tonight :)

in the meantime, here are a couple pictures to keep you occupied. along with the quote of the day. actually it is a song lyric that made me laugh.

"he's a little slow between the ears. he's always been that way."

later
~court

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home