Wednesday, March 23, 2005

territorial pissings

hey kids.
its a good day to drink beer and listen to nirvana, b/c thats what i'm doing (minus the drinking beer part). or as my friend bill says, "BUHR".
i know i'm not the only one ready for summer, right? i'm sick of this cold shit. i should be thankful, though - steve called from detroit & it is snowing.

well, against my better judgement, i'm going to the kelly clarkson concert with angie & kim. i know, i know, I KNOW! i tend to stay as far away as possible from mainstream, but i'm really not going for the music (obviously). i'm going for fellowship with my girls and to enjoy some cold beverages. however, if i find out that nokia theatre is one of those non-drinking establishments, i will have to change my mind. yes, I AM in fact that shallow. i have been to one concert (that i can remember - imagine that) in which alcohol was neither sold, nor allowed on site. fortunately, my boy ZC had the hookup & we hung out backstage. actually, someone from the band called & asked us to pick up beer because they didn't know there was such a place as this. therefore they HAD to let us backstage.
and as if i'm not already being made fun of by you people for agreeing to go to this concert, i also bought the cd. but i promise i'll sell it on ebay as soon as the concert is over!

OH! i sent out the river trip evite today. if any of you missed it, let me know & i'll forward it. of course this is LADIES ONLY. sorry boys, you no welcome on this trip (in an oriental accent).

i am DYING for some caffeine. i started out trying to kick the starbucks habit for the umpteenth time, and have been fairly successful. but then i decided to completely deprive myself of caffeine (thinking that is SO healthy, even though i still drink & smoke) but it is just not going to work. i have an addictive personality, and i'm not scared to admit it. good thing the drugs never stuck. i'd be a wreck.

"we're gonna get f-ed up & do some f-ed up stuff"
from some rob zombie movie my brother was telling me about.
i'm sure it was a hit.

headin' for the coke machine
~court

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey trust me it will be a great time me and Kim what else can you ask for???

10:59 AM  
Blogger courtney said...

i know...i was just being a smart ass.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home