Tuesday, August 09, 2005

it's a tough world out there...

words spoken to me by a wise friend of mine...

howdy kids.
so what do ya think of my ikea mess??
hahaha i crack myself up.
by the way, to the asshole (i know who you are) that divulged the amount of money spent there: here's a familiar phrase - "paybacks are a motherfucker"

anyway, my house is coming along...lookin' pretty good thanks to the abbster. you people should drop by & drink a few with me & check it out. or just drink with me. that works.

so the man & myself made the ever-so-painful trip to the car dealership this weekend. walked out twice without a new ride...go figure.
those of you who know keith realize that he is the WORST person (or best - depends on how you look at it) to take car shopping with you.
i recall a few years back, the trip to the 3rd ford dealership in 3 weeks. the salesman gave him a number he didn't like, so he crumbled his business card & threw it at the man.
and left me to pick up the pieces.
the most recent trip resulted in keith telling the salesman that it was a bullshit number and he wasn't "gonna sell a fucking car pulling shit like that".
and left me in there to get my keys.
do you see a pattern here?
bottom line: i'm NOT buying a car. if he wants to buy me one, fine. but i'm not going to be involved in it whatsoever. it is too painful, not to mention embarassing to me. i'm the one who stands there & looks stupid after he swivels off in front of the whole damn lot.

OH...one more thing. went to debi's birthday party at hank's on friday night. django walker was playing, and well, he's a nice guy. i'll upload pics tomorrow. my camera just died.

"damn girl, someone needs to buy you a happy meal...hope you have fun being shitty!!"
-louie c

peace.
~c

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Car salesmen are slimy

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home