Thursday, August 04, 2005

lookin for some drugs

or a shrink to console me..

mornin kiddos.
is today thursday? i sure hope so.
i've been way confused on my days this week.

so it looks like courtney needs to go ahead & invest in photoshop. you've seen a couple of my masterpieces created with ms paint (SOOOO not user-friendly). well..that is the reason i need photoshop. beware...none of you will be safe...especially if i have a picture of you in my possession. and if i don't, i can get one. oh yes, i have my ways.

alright well i know everyday i bitch about traffic, driving, and minivans but i can't help it. my life is spent in front of a computer or in a car. so just bear with me when i get on my rants. today's rant is about the tolltag lane and it's addressed to those people who have no fucking clue about how to drive through it...aka yankees!

here are my clear cut instructions on how one should proceed in this lane:
first and foremost: DO NOT SLOW DOWN. the little machine will read your tolltag regardless of how fast you're going. ok, maybe not, but who cares? you get away with one free entry/exit.
next, and along the lines of speed: the tollway is dallas' version of the autobahn in germany. get my drift? if you have a tolltag (and even if you don't), book ass down the tollway, or get the fuck out of my way. i do not play.
and last but not least: all minivan drivers can kiss my ass.

"i just farted and it stinks."
-russell the waterhead

alright, i've said my peace.
keep it sleazy.
~c

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I have a good one...yesterday leaving the airport the sign says toll tag only...this mescan is backing up holding the whole line up. Another good one...on some of the exits there is the toll lane for exact change...lady drops half of it out and gets out of her car to pick it up and place it back in. Buy the damn tag or don't drive on the "TOLL" Road. Its cheaper too! If the little light doesn't want to change to green on the exact change lanes as I'm flying through tough shit

1:18 PM  
Blogger courtney said...

no kidding. if you drop the money, fuck it. just haul ass. unless there's a trooper..now that's a different story.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home