Monday, August 01, 2005

avez-vous un courtney?

explanation of subject: some cheesy sloganator my friend sent me.
i typed in my name & that's what i got.
my french is rusty, but i think it means "do you have a courtney?"
everyone should have a courtney in my opinion. um. nevermind.

ok, so with all this hooplah about the new ikea store, i'm about ready to puke. fuck that place.

my reasons for hating it:
#1 - could the building be any BLUER? Jesus, that is obnoxious! the building is even uglier than the furniture inside it.
#2 - the motherfucker opens on TUESDAY. people are already camped out, trying to be the first person in line so they can get like $2500 in free shit. how about opening it on a WEEKEND. when i can sit at my house and not have to worry about fighting all these minivan driving bitches just to get 5 miles down the road.
#3 - oh, and how about not opening a store until the road construction is at a minimum? good gosh, i may as well not go to work for the next week cuz its gonna take me 4 hours to get there. thank God the roughriders are out on the road now or it would be hell on earth.
#4 - who the fuck likes contemporary furniture anyway? well...different strokes for different folks, but i think the shit is ugly. and cheap. and stupid.

ok, well that helped release some pent-up anxiety.
i'm going to test drive my (future) new ride today. if you see a bad bitch plowing over those minivans in a new hummer, that's ME! and throw me some props, people. you know you want to side-swipe those bitches, too.

"i don't dip snuff and i don't listen to garth brooks."
-some lady in a dream that keith had. after he threw 2 briskets at her.

peace out kiddos.
~c

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Glad to be back to blogging again!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home