Thursday, March 24, 2005

chanclas

hey kids, its friday for me. that's right, no worky tomowow (oriental accent). this company is awesome. we get SO many holidays off.
in case you don't speak spanish, chanclas are flip flops. i just love that word!!

some of you know that i have an almost uncontrollable urge to shop that pops up at the most random times. well...it popped up just now. i am not sure if i can fight it. this is bizarre, but i feel that we need new pillows in our bedroom. you know how after awhile they get that stinky hair smell? well, i HATE that smell, it irritates the hell out of me. so i'm going to buy lots of new pillows today.
**don't confuse my dislike of stinky pillows with my LOVE of long-haired dirty boys. it could work out, trust me. sorry...got a little sidetracked on that.

ok, do/did any of you listen to the edge in the mornings? well...it used to be my absolute favorite, but i'm over it now. they got rid of "slim jim", who was such a dork, but made me laugh. now they don't have julie on anymore. it is that goofy ass mondo mike (who i think is mentally retarded) and dean lewis, who claims to me a comedian, but is not one bit fucking funny. i'm SO pissed. so pissed that i'm now listening to howard stern, the liberal bastard. unfortunately there is nothing worth 2 shits to listen to in dallas unless it is my cd collection. and sometimes i even get tired of it.

OH! cassi is bringing over the puppy for "play day" with my dogs. she is my little (canine) neice, eve. i will take lots of pictures. she is a DOLL.
alright, well the stomach is growling, i'm out.

"i am mexican, we don't take vacations, we take sick days!"
-my boy, louie

your momma
court

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home