Wednesday, March 02, 2005

lost

howdy kiddos.

i did a little reading on blogging, and learned a little bit. apparently i'm a sucky blogger.
really, what i read was very opinionated, but i think it was good information. one thing that stuck with me was not to whine. so, since that is pretty much all i do, i'm going to try really hard to STOP. i do have to say one thing before i give up whining. does anyone have that person at work who just pops into your office whenever they damn well please??? i do. and it drives me crazy. call me on the phone first!

i watched napolean dynamite last night. it was a little slow (ok, REALLY fuckin' slow) but it made me laugh. those boots and the wolf shirts kill me. OH...and the dancing scene??? greatness. misty told me that napolean died in a car wreck a few weeks ago. i'm sad. friggin idiot!!

all i can think about is how i'm going to manage to see LOST tonight. i don't even own a vcr to tape it and NO i don't have tivo. i know. i suck.

alright, well i'm out.

"hell get ghetto & throw out some towels like i did"
-bev

peace
~court

8 more days until CO...yea baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home