Tuesday, April 12, 2005

my name is courtney, and......i'm....uh...special

hi fockers.

well...i realized where that "i'm gonna stop drinking & smoking" comment came from. so on girls' night, i was telling my story of how i think i'm having mental problems (besides the usual ones i have everyday), and describing my symptoms. WELL...one of my friends happens to have a Master's in psychology, and the first thing she said was "sounds like withdrawal symptoms". ok, thanks, but withdrawal from WHAT? i have not WITHDRAWN myself from any of my normal activities as of late. when i say "as of late", i mean the last 3 months.

so, as i sit here drinking a drink & smoking a smoke, i realize that i am a hypochondriac (sp?). i don't think anything is wrong with me (i mean like anything BAD) except for the fact that i am just now noticing my mental problems. since sunday (please knock on wood), i have had no symptoms that would indicate that i'm dying of some terminal disease. SO, i'm gonna stick to that and tell myself that i am fine and that is that. sorry for rambling, it is 11:00 p.m. and i just got out of class.

i learned a new definition today. i knew what the word meant, but not the actual definition of it. the word is debauchery. look it up, b/c i don't have time.

i'm sitting outside on the porch by myself and i keep hearing all these sounds and i'm kinda getting freaked out, so i'm going to bed. yes, to lock myself in my bedroom. muthafucka gonna get blasted if they touch that door handle. ok, so my dinner of cauliflower did not provide a good base for the beer that i'm drinking now.

oh, angie pulled a courtney on sunday. went to tiffany & purchased a gift for HERSELF. good girl. if you don't do it, nobody else will.

alright, i'm out.
peace.
~court

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got that right.... Shop for yourself then that way you get what you want! angie

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home