Sunday, April 10, 2005

slick rick

bad bad courtney.
you would think i would know better than to mix beer. but i guess i forgot.
i started off early yesterday with corona, but started getting tipsy, so i decided to switch to miller lite. like that's better? how about WATER drunk ass?
anyway, sherry & i stayed up until 2 or 3-something and I feel like shiite.
i think i'm going to quit drinking. seriously. and smoking. i feel like a wrinkled up old paper sack. or look like one, i should say.

sooo...one would think that today should be spent on homework and relaxing, but no. i'm going to ride my bike and sweat out this hangover. if i can convince myself to turn off the t.v. and get busy.

alright.
peace & chicken grease.
~court

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! That's what you get you dumb ass...that's why I don't drink...much...I just smoke until I choke. Cuz I aint got no loooove, for a brotha who comes to the party with no buuud!!...haha!...you can still be smart and smoke the trees...it's only frowned upon by people that can't do it or don't know what it feels like...hit it C!! But remember you've got to crawl befoe you walk!!...haha!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home