Thursday, May 26, 2005

meeting hell

howdy folks.
i've been in meeting hell since 8 a.m. and going back there in a few. just wanted to post before i'm out for the weekend.

so i'm getting comments about my junk gypsy site, but of course nobody signed a name. you anonymous posters really piss me off! i'm going to block anonymous comments from now on. get some nuts people!

the doc still hasn't called with the verdict on my situation. so i decided to start walking. which probably wasn't the best measure. my knee hurts like a mofo now.

so i ripped a bunch more tunes to my iPod last night. i figure i'll need 'em to keep me company while i lie in my hammock
and pop vicodin
and drink
and pass out

alright, i think that's it.

"I used to have a black mix lab/chow and that was a mean fucker...he bit two people, but he was a bad ass dog...bad meaning good."
~my boy, Louie

lata gata
~c

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I guess I need to learn some propper grammer...is that how you spell propper? He was a bad ass dog though!! We named him Oso(bear) go figure...hahaha...every mexican has had a dog named Oso at least once in their lifetime...and if they don't then they will...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Louie C.

12:01 PM  
Blogger courtney said...

nope, and that ain't how you spell grammAR, either. and ain't ain't a word, right?

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew it! Thanks for pointing that out for me you fuck!! Have a nice day asshole!!...hahah!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that was me that posted that last comment you poser!!

Louie C.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home