Friday, May 20, 2005

oh those friday night blues

what up people?
SOS here.

it's friday but i'll be sittin at home like all the other cool kids watching the tube. a friend just reminded me of a good movie that i can rent tonight. oddly enough, it is called "friday". i know you people have seen that one. "its friiiiday, you ain't got no job, you ain't got shit to do....you gonna get hiiiiiigh". oh the memories.

i also need to catch LOST that my dad taped on wednesday night. i heard it was a good one, but i don't want to know details, so be quiet.

went to the hockey game on wednesday. my mother is not quite the mike modano that she claimed to be. she avoided battle at any and all costs. hell, she couldn't do anything because she was laughing the whole time...and so was i...at her. she did get knocked down once, and she couldn't get up with all that hockey shit on, so she crawled over to the wall and got herself up. it was hilarious. but i forgot the camera, so no pictures. my friend lissa is supposed to be sending me some today, though.

after watching, i've decided that i want to play hockey...sans crutches, of course. i think i would be really good. well, maybe not good, but i know if i can stay up on skates long enough, i can really bring the pain to a skinny chick. "beefcake!"

alright, that's that. gotta get some work done.

word
~c

2 weeks, 6 days of crutching to go

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Yeah I've come to the realization that I'm getting old...when I stay in on a Friday or Saturday and enjoy it because I know I can get up real early and mow the lawn or get some other old person's chore done. I think you should give the hockey career a serious thought!!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home