Wednesday, May 25, 2005

whiskey river

afternoon, kids.

just rolled in from dr. evil's office a couple hours ago. he MIGHT let me off the crutches by friday for my weekend trip. keep your fingers crossed, pray, burn some incense for me, whatever you gotta do - get busy. i need all the help i can get.
he did say i can float the river, rock on!

went to one of the few pre-river trip planning parties last night. at cassi & wesley's (there will be a LOST watching party at my house tonight, then a packing party tomorrow night). any excuse to party, right?
anyway, cassi cooked up some grub and we all sat out on the patio & drank beer. it was great fun. what's even better is, we went over the food list & this girl doesn't have to go grocery shopping for this trip. cassi is gonna take care of all that.
amazing how a minor handicap can get you out of doing shit for a month or so (the ONLY upside to this mess).

so brooke called me at 8:00 this a.m. (billy goat's gruff lady) to visit about my upcoming trips. i was totally naked, just out of the shower, and my radio and cell phone were making crazy sounds. after almost busting my ass on the tile floor from hopping to a chair, i finally got situated to where my cell would work in my bathroom.
it appears that there are a couple of bands providing entertainment at our campground. the dedringers saturday night...mmm hmm (in the slingblade voice) and kevin black sunday night (uh...who? clint black's brother is what she told me). i must say, i was never a fan of clint black, and if his brother is anything like him...well i'll make sure i drink enough on sunday to sleep through that.

alright, well it looks like i'm about to be involved in something similar to the movie "twister", so i'm gonna skate.

"Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills..."
~Napolean

holla back young'ns
~court

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I have some crazy nunchuck skills! Hope you have fun on your river trip..We established our river float for the weekend of the 26th of June..can't wait. Clint Black's brother huh..hmmm I tend to agree with the beer part! Have a blast

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home