Thursday, June 02, 2005

1500 jello shots. no shit.

howdy kids.
why didn't anyone (specifically you angie) tell me those cookies from paradise were orgasmic?
i wasn't going to eat it but decided to have one little bite. oh my gosh....YUM.

headed over to flower mound to hang with my girls tonight. thursday isn't exactly the best night to get wasted in a town 30 miles (?) from your house...but what the hell!? jamie - hope you can stay sober enough to drive me home. i'm not one who will go down in history for being the most responsible adult, right?

speaking of being irresponsible...we're going to the big surprise party on saturday night. i'm sure i'll drink entirely too much and completely embarrass myself and my spouse. but what else is new? should be like a reunion, so that will be fun. at least all these people know what an idiot courtney is. yep...they've seen me in my prime. like the first time i ever got drunk (on boone's farm and coors light, no less) and spent all night (minus the few minutes i spent skinny dipping) on the bathroom floor of brandon's house puking and trying to concentrate on a red dot. that's me....always been a classy broad! or "such a lady" as keith tells me.

i'm having a moment in which i think the ONLY thing that can cure my aching heart is a good shopping trip! i need to shop. it is an uncontrollable urge. i bought two things yesterday, but that didn't help ease my mind.

sorry for the senseless rambling. its just one of those days....

"it's rainin' it's ass off"
-keith

later kats
~c

8 days 'til the girls river trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home