Thursday, June 23, 2005

bills bills bills

mornin' kids.
i need to win the lottery.
i seriously hate paying bills. they say the best things in life are free, but i do not concur.
i can think of two things that i enjoy that are in fact free, but that's about it.
the first is laughter.
the second is...er...umm..nevermind.

so, yea. i am still not on my a-game kids! lets just hope its pms, and not the alternative. i've been so hungry lately, i could eat a small automobile. craziness. maybe it is because i've starved myself for the last 2 weeks. ya think?

ripped some more songs to my ipod last night. that thing is addicting.
however, it would be much better if my laptop was a little more recent than 1997, maybe it wouldn't take me all fucking night to burn 4 songs. i was a little irritated that i couldn't find some of the songs i wanted. of course you have no problem finding shit like jay-z and gwen stefani. posers.

alright, well i have nothing exciting to report. as usual.
here's a little conversation between myself & tyler. he makes me laugh.

T: I was outside all night last night. I have probably 40 bites on me (or more) no joke. I look so bad I have 6 on my forehead alone. one on both ears, I am a mess. I was in a mtg itching my back, legs, ankles (why do they always go for the ankles?) lol
Me: OH MY GOSh!!!!!!!!! you have them on your forehead??????? LOL i bet you are a sight to see!!!!! i am crying.
T: Yes! It is terrible! I am going home at lunch to do something about it, I dont know what. Cindy told me to buy rubbing alcohol and bathe in it! hahaha
Me: or buy some of that calamine lotion (pink stuff) and dab it all over your head & you'll look like a 5 year old with chicken pox. lol
T: hate you

alright.
peace.
~c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home