Friday, June 17, 2005

stabbin' wagon

mornin' my little cupcakes.
drove the 'burban in this morning. i love that car!
my two nieces are staying with me all weekend, so i have a house full of weiners. literally.
cassi & wesley are out of town, hence the 'burban & the weiners. yea, anyway...

a few people came over last night for dinner & drinks. wesley was one of them. check out the pictures of his beer transporter. classy guy, that wesley. you will also see the shape he was in toward the end of the night. he decided to get into the dogs' playpen and sleep.

we have a wedding tomorrow night. i SO can't wait to put on that dress! i know i'm beating a dead horse, but i'm so excited to wear it! i just hope my damn shoes get back from the shoe-fixer-guy today.

oh yea, its father's day on sunday. i'm getting my dad an iPod. because i'm just THAT cool, russell! he has mentioned that he wants one, but he's too damn cheap to buy it, so that's what we're getting him. my mom is pretty fired up about it, because she hates music. correction: she hates dad's music.
mom: "does that thing come with headphones?"
me: "ummm...YEA mom, it does."
mom: "thank God! buy it so i don't have to listen to that shit he calls music."

alright, well i'm tapped out. and those beignets in the kitchen are calling my name...

"i wanna take you to dinner & a movie. by dinner i mean sex and by movie i mean i'm gonna tape it."
-some guy my brother & i met at the river

later kids.
~c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home