Tuesday, June 07, 2005

i need my roots done

mornin' folks.

soooo.....um...no excitement here. i ripped a bunch more songs to my ipod last night. stayed up too late, couldn't get out of bed today, story of my life. i have some old school shit on this thing. i was working in my flowerbeds (backyard) on sunday & shakin' it to sir mix-a-lot....like cameron diaz in charlie's angels. except not nearly as cute. hopefully nobody saw the idiocy that took place.

what else? poor keith has to entertain some of my relatives this weekend while i'm gone. he's not too happy about having 4 roommates that he doesn't even know!! amber, koby, if ella doesn't come by then, he may want to crash at your place!!

alright, well i'm off to buy some toner. exciting life i lead...

"$50??? Hell, I'll wax cooters for free!"
-Koby

word.
~c

3 days 'til the girls river trip!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

This morning I think was tough for everyone to arise. Something about the nice cold a/c..Like the free cooter waxing offer..I'll keep that in mind. I guess I wasn't aware of such services. This is coming from someone that has never set foot in any kind of beautification shop..maybe I should..I'd be afraid of what they would tell me...

3:07 PM  
Blogger courtney said...

that little quote came from my friend whose wife told him how much a bikini wax cost...if you knew him it would be even funnier.

all i have to say is you DON'T want to get waxed. period.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home