Friday, June 03, 2005

i got the blues

afternoon folks.
my vision is so blurry. i'm down to my last pair of contacts and they are getting pretty worn. i need to quit being so damn lazy and go back to the eye doc.

girls night was fun! i just wish it had been a weekend instead of a week night. when you get old like me it is hard to stay up past 10 and feel at all productive the next day. got an email from lindsey this morning. all it said was, "champagne is bad". jamie must have been feeling worse "champagne is VERY VERY VERY bad". haha! good thing courtney sticks to the cheap shit.

i'm sad today so i don't have anything to talk about. sorry dudes.

now this quote is a bit crude, but i was crying when my friend said it.
"i don't like doing it in the daytime, because i don't want him lookin' at my ol' ashy butt"
-anonymous

alright kids.
i'm out.
~c

7 days 'til the girls river trip!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! My vision is so fucked too...and i'm lazy like you C!! I haven't been to the eye doc in like 2 years and i'm blind as friggin bat!!...haha!

Louie

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home