Wednesday, July 20, 2005

billy jean

is not my lover.
what is up people? nada.

as most of you know, i've been sending out lame ass emails all day, bored as shit up in here.
here's bildo's response to one of theM:
There is no way in the Devil's special hell, discounted in the summer, that I am gonna do this shit. I do not even like to know what I am thinking, much less anyone whom has the annoying habit of remembering what that fuk they just read after 10 or so minutes and then have the nerve to either Email ya, call ya or spray ya w/ beer drenched spit in a bar one night and yell laughingly in your ear (if your lucky) at some of the really lame answers you gave about Teddy Bears, fuzzy slippers, a fuking animal or animal part of anatomy that you held in your hand and then had the nerve not to wash after and you somehow feel compelled to smash them right in the face with the nearest heavy object like an ashtray, if your not at some lame ass non-smoking oxygen type Euro Trash hang out.
Whew! So there.


yea, anyway. what was i gonna rant & rave about today?
probably my job.

instead, i'll just babble.
the construction on the tollway sucks big donkey balls.
my upcoming family weekend should be fun.
anybody wanna dog-sit?
amanda zapped 2 zits yesterday.
one of them is already gone.
i need a pedicure.

i have lots of shit on my desk, so i better go.
peace out kids.
~c

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the biggest trip and I want to get high on you girl....fuckin funny as hell!!!

Louie C
aka Lou Dubbs

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home