Wednesday, September 14, 2005

6 days

alright people.
i have like 5 seconds. and this is important news.

unbeknownst to me until today, scorsese directed a documentary over bobby d that will be released next tuesday. can i get a hell yes?
i just read it in time magazine this morning. however, some other wise guy already knew it and in not so many words, called me a retard. but that's ok. i qualify as one at times.

if you're too cheap to buy it, it will be aired on pbs the following tuesday (i think).

anyhoo, i'll be first in line next week, so we can have a super-exciting watching party. i'm sure most of you cannot appreciate a documentary over bob dylan. more than likely it will be myself, dad and zach. but that's ok. they're my boys.

alright, back to work.

peace.
~c

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Thats going to be awesome. I don't have any channels so I'll have to get the DVD. Oh wait I don't have cables for my DVD player. Seriously..oh well I'll watch it at Tiff's! Ha! That sounds awesome..all the way back to when he was a folk nobody playing at fesivals at a very very young age.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://expectingrain.com/dok/bdx/2005/022-09bertolotticarol.html

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's admitted that most of those lyrics were made up and didnt mean anything.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home