Wednesday, September 07, 2005

i have lost it

alright people.
payback is a motherfucker.
every dog has its day.
it's time to eat crow.

i used to laugh at my friend lindsey when she complained about driving from mckinney to las colinas everyday. "sucks to be you, i work 5.6 miles from work." this being spoken while rubbing a little salt in those wounds. now i am paying dearly.
i addition to strengthening my aversion to minivans, i now hate work trucks, catering trucks, mercedes, lexus, hummers, expeditions and numerous other automobiles. ok, ALL other automobiles besides my own.

well, my friends,
all i have to say is:
eat a dick
the tollway sucks
i am buying a helicopter
i'm not a morning person
i hate working
i need a sugar daddy
any takers?

seriously, the tollway is virtually useless to me. it is just as congested as any other street in this damn hellhole of a city. takes me ONE HOUR to get to work everyday. and that is leaving my house by 6:30 a.m.

but it's a good thing i don't live in new orleans. i should stop bitching now and thank God.

so...
thank you, God, and peace out.
~c

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn you sound like a big titty baby.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

HA! Someone is a rippin you this morning!! I hate driving too and I kind of have it made right now. I couldn't handle leaving at 6:30 and sitting in traffic for an hour..That would be the final event that would push me over..off to montana it would be. Oh yeah I had a nice lady in a black lexus suv flip me off today because she tried turning quickly on a green light and I jumped out and didn't let her and tried to hit her. She was scared!! Then flips me off...I smiled!!

7:33 AM  
Blogger courtney said...

its just russell. and he can kiss my ass.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucker why do you think it is me? and you can kiss my ass too

1:31 PM  
Blogger courtney said...

i have a brain, russell.
if you just repeat the first comment on this post, it sounds JUST like you.
i know it's tough though, when you're lacking in the smarts department.

lotsa love...

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shithead

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home