Thursday, August 25, 2005

are you ready for this?

ok, people, this is probably not the right avenue for announcing something like this, so make sure you're sitting down before you read any further.

i'm leaving keith. yep, i met this guy at the gym a few months ago, and he is just irresistible. i mean...he's everything i've dreamed of my whole life.
he has the long, shaggy, dirty hair that i love. he's in great shape and a sharp dresser. not to mention he's very limber so that works out great in the bedroom. here are a couple pictures. i just have to brag on him because he is a piece of work! oh, and back the fuck up ladies, he's ALL MINE.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok ok I read it and you are strange.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Love the blue spandex!! Ha..your "gym guy" obviously had someone take the pictures...he was probably saying "here here...get one of me like this...and then watch how I can touch my knee.."

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home