Friday, October 28, 2005

hunger strike

as i sit at my desk clipping my toenails...
i realized that i haven't eaten a thing in almost 24 hours.
and i'm not even hungry. watch out kate moss, here i come. i figure if i can go 24 hours, then what's the point of eating at all? all it does is make ya fat. and lord knows i need to lose a few to get into that little bo peep outfit tomorrow.

speaking of halloween, today at work they are having what they call a fall festival (so as not to offend the non-halloween-practicing individuals).
this "festival" entails everyone dressing up in costumes, buying raffle tickets, etc. etc. oh and their damn rugrats can come up and trick or treat this afternoon. well lemme just say, in the words of my old friend donna martinson (who i miss dearly might i add), "I AM OUT ON THAT DEAL."

well...if anyone wants to make some cash, i'll pay big bucks for you to be on call tomorrow evening as a designated driver. julia's par-tay should be a drunken blowout. in more ways than one...notably the blowout that will probably happen in my lace thigh highs. i'm tellin ya...this outfit is a little seedy for my liking. but i'm just gonna have fun with it.

alright, so i better go finish my pedicure before my boss gets here.

"of course they're checkin us out. i mean LOOK at us."
-my homie c to the a to the ssi

peace.
~c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home