Tuesday, October 04, 2005

know when to hold 'em

mornin' kids.
heard a little of the silver fox this mornin on the drive in.
almost shit myself. i'm just wondering...was kenny rogers ever cool? i mean really?
it wouldn't matter to me if he had the voice of an angel, the hair just fucks it all up for me. poor dude.

so i was driving into work today (late i might add) and got a little warm, so i turned on my a/c. and what appeared to be smoke started coming out of the vents. i almost shit myself again. i had this wave of panic take over and i was cutting people off right and left trying to get to an exit. i called my trusty husband freaking out, "there's smoke coming out of my air vents! is the car gonna explode? what do i do? oh my gosh!" he's like "are you sure its smoke?" so i look and there is no longer anything coming out. according to him, it was probably condensation from the god awful humidity this morning and i need to chill.

ok, i think that's it.
i better get busy.

check out hayes & i.
i think his fingernails are dirty.


peace.
~c

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your heater coil is going bad.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home