Tuesday, November 29, 2005

wickedy whack

mornin kids.
feelin' a little sorry for myself today.

i just realized that my burf-day is in a little over 2 weeks. and i'm not happy about it. the only thing that would make me happy would be for some kind soul to volunteer to be my designated driver all weekend. any takers?

so i made a fire last night. the man wouldn't let me make a bonfire, because he was afraid it would get too big and then i would pass out and our house would catch fire. but i'm making one as soon as i get home today and it is going to be enormous. i mean ENORMOUS. i'm making a pork tenderloin too. i said pork.

i wanted to bitch about one more thing today. this asshole walking into my building today stepped on my wall street. i mean walked right in front of me and stepped on it before i could pick it up. what a jerk-off.

"that s.o.b. will fly apart like a two dollar suitcase."
-the dad

bryan's makin' some wine.
~c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home