Monday, December 05, 2005

in the boondocks

mornin' folks.

i'm glad yesterday is over with.
it was probably the worst day i've had in awhile.
i'll make it short. woke up late. had no gas in my car. spilled a pint of milk in my briefcase. office pc got a virus. had to play catch up. a black lady with a handicapped sticker ran me off the road. all in one morning.

so the weekend...
saw the gourds friday night. that was fun. a few minor issues with my dad & brother thinking i'm 12 and they have to protect me. some dude asked me to dance several times and i kept saying no (i don't dance people, i enjoy the music). he was relentless and my brother finally decided to bust out a white trash move and get in his face. then here comes crippled dad trying to fight too. it was a mess. anyway, the guy was cool, the family chilled, and i made myself scarce. i was mortified. i mean, how did i make it almost 28 years without men to protect me???? geeeeeezzz!!!

in the words of terisa, "30 minutes and counting 'til all hell breaks loose"


terisa & i


saturday i went out to the shop and drove the jeep around and drank beer. keith almost tumped (yes, i said tumped) us over into the pond. i am never riding with him again. or wesley.
then we headed on up to cassi's new casa. talk about a SWEET ASS house. holy mother of goodness!!! so we got intoxicated on the porch by the fireplace while listening to the sidehill gougers non-stop. only cd for at least 20 miles. nice.

"i don't consume food. ever."
-me in a very drunken stupor

peace.
~c

20 days 'til my sweet ass vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home