Friday, March 04, 2005

it makes me a jolly good fellow

happy friday people. except for the rain.

well, what's new? nothing. except i found this kick ass shirt on ebay and i bought it. most of you will really appreciate it because it is so me. it is light blue and says "I love(heart shape, not the word) beer". hell yea.

speaking of beer, this weekend is lookin' pretty sad on the party front. i've got to work my mad skills to get the husband talked into the mcclure show tomorrow. its at hank's...too close to miss, but he is still punishing me for my 12:30 return from the mavs game on monday. yea, i always have to pay dearly for my fun times. but i'm used to it. most of you remember the skinny dipping incident in high school, right (or at least my colorful and detailed account of it)? talk about paying dearly. i thought my midget mom was going to beat my ass in the hallway outside my chemistry class!

what else? OH! its march. the new shipment of old gringo boots is in at cj's (cj riley's).
i know what i'm doing tomorrow while the man is working!
speaking of the man, i'm off to meet him for lunch. today is tomato basil soup day at the abbey...word.

"We're all gonna have so much #@$!* fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our godamn smiles!"
-Clark in one of the vacations - the one where they went to see marty moose.

peace
~court

only 6 more days until CO (to freeze my ass off)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home