Tuesday, April 19, 2005

ATTN MINIVAN DRIVERS: PISS OFF

hi folks.
well...its tuesday. 4 hours of bible tonight & then its party time...mmm...i might be going to hell for that remark.

i've spent the last 2 days trying to rip music from my hard drive onto my new ipod. ain't that a bitch? my laptop is SOOOOO bloody slow that i've only got about 10 cds on it so far. plus, this thing is not cooperating, b/c apparently my laptop is also a dinosaur & doesn't have a 2.0 usb port. WTF? i hate computers.

so i'm praying that i can stay competent enough thurs-sat to take some good pics.
our first camping trip of the spring...should be interesting...we're taking my car in case it rains. i will NOT have any of that sleeping in a wet tent mess.

OK! i'm going to rant again about minivans. i can't take it anymore. those bitches who drive them ought to have an a-whoopin' courtesy of ME. and the men who drive minivans, well, you'll get your ass kicked sooner or later anyway because you REALLY deserve it. i mean, seriously. do you actually think you have street cred cruisin' around in a f-in' chrysler "town & country"...what is the deal? since when is a dodge "caravan" a race car? these people have major issues, and i'm sure the biggest one stems from the fact that they are driving the ultimate queer-ass, retarded computer dork automobile in the history of automobiles and probably have their little rat bastards screaming in the back seat. i don't know why they think it is necessary to race me, tailgate me, cut me off, flip me off, etc. do i have a sticker on my car that says "fuck minivans"? no, not yet. but i think i'm going to have one made. i mean, i know i'm cooler than you because i'm NOT driving a family truckster, but really...get off my ass. NOT MY PROBLEM that you had so many kids that you had to buy a cheesy-ass vehicle & put soccer stickers & shit all over them. its called birth control. not kidding. the madness has to stop, or i'll be in huntsville before you know it. or terrell.

has anyone else noticed how BAD these people drive? i mean really? am i the only one?
ugh.

ok, i'm done. back to work.

Thought For The Day
"Good looks catch the eye but a GOOD personality catches the heart. You're blessed with both!"
But don't be flattered, this message was sent to ME!!
I just wanted YOU to read it.
-Louie sent me this & I couldn't resist....

peace.
court

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a trip C!! This one had me crying today!!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Dogman said...

AMEN! I whole-heartedly agree with you! The most amazing part about the minivan moms is that they drive around in their 'birds-flowers-and pretty things' world and don't have a clue that they are the physco's that cause most of the problems! I have a couple neighbors that are the type, they really live in a different realm than the rest of humanity.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Dogman said...

For links, get into your blogger account. Goto the template (by clicking on the template tag) and you can edit your HTML there. It took me a minute to figure it out but when you get to the template, look for this...
MainOrArchivePage

Shortly after that you will see some html script that says "edit me".

You can see the url, just simply replace that with the url that you want. Then you can see the title, add your title there. lol, I hope that helps... probably confused you, I know it would me.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Dogman said...

Check your Yahoo! email... I sent it.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home