Thursday, April 21, 2005

can we start over?

ok...well...it appears that i've offended the hell out of all 3 of my friends, because i've heard nothing in the way of comments, criticism, laughter, or threats after my last post about shitty cars. so, can we start over? what i meant was COMPACT cars. men shouldn't drive compact cars. it doesn't matter if your truck has hail damage, bondo, cracked windshield, etc. it is still a TRUCK. hell, those things add character as far as i'm concerned. i just meant that a man belongs in a big automobile.

so, i'm sorry i'm so shallow. and i'm sorry for speaking my mind. ok, not really, but i guess i'm sorry for speaking it aloud. i hope none of you hate me.
hell, i'll even remove that post in order to make it appear that i'm a sensitive, open-minded, down-to-earth girl. but we all know the truth.

friends again?

ok, so moving along.
i'm getting ready to head out on my camping trip in a couple hours. i hope it doesn't rain. chances are it will, though. because guess what courtney did? she rain-proofed the wrong tent. well, maybe it wasn't the wrong tent in the beginning, but after i set it up, rain-proofed it, and was about to take it down, i realized that there was a funky ass smell coming from the tent. the smell of doo-doo mud. you know what i'm talking about.
my brother, misty & myself took a spontaneous camping trip last summer/fall to turner falls. well, if any of you has been there, you know that it f-ing stinks to high heavens. and that smell is stuck in my tent. so after all the sweating, cussing and arguing that took place, we have to take a different tent. one that is not rain-proof (if there is such a thing).
bottom line: if it rains, we're sleeping in the back of my car. and that is REALLY close quarters when you're sleeping with a big 'ol boy who snores like a wild man.

alright, i better hit it.

here is my so-called quote (it is really an email a friend sent me):

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four
Americans suffers from some sort of mental illness.

Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.


**we already know its ME**

peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I wouldn't apologize..and you know you aint apologizin...you are a apololyin...haha! Don't fake the funk Courtney...if they have a problem then they can create a blog and talk sheeyat about bloggers that talk sheeyat about minivans and compact cars...haha! Tell them "Don't hate me cuz you aint me!" Girl i got yo back...haha!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home