Tuesday, May 17, 2005

it's gettin hot in here

mornin kids.
went to class last night (first night of bus. law) and OMG can you say H-O-T, hot!? as in the professor. that's right. i'm serious when i say i have never crushed on a teacher. ever. but enter dr. mikey and its all over but the cryin.

so, enough of that. as my patience grows slim and my beer belly large, i have made a committment. NO, i'm not quitting drinking or anything crazy like that.
i've decided to stop complaining about my inability to walk right now. i've spoiled my whole life and i guess i am a little ungrateful. there are people who can't EVER walk again. and that sucks. so i'm just going to keep doing my little exercises and work really hard to stop damning my doctor (dr. evil) to hell everyday. however, i will say that if i get off these things and CAN'T walk....well, he's gonna have hell to pay.

OH...get this. my mother, who is 5 ft tall, not to mention 55 years old, is playing hockey tomorrow night. that's right. HOCKEY. they are doing some charity event and have been practicing for a couple weeks now. i can't wait to see this. and she's pretty feisty (sp?) too. the other day in practice she hit the puck and it hit some guy in the nuts. and she laughed about it. i'm nothing like my mom, as you can see.

ok, well, back to work.

"i looked at him and he had like 6 chins. i'm married to a potato, courtney."
-this one's anonymous b/c i don't want anyone to get their feelings hurt-

aight
peace
~court

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I play hockey with several guys that are 55..but I can honestly say I've never played with a lady of 55...Good for her!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home