Monday, May 16, 2005

kickin' wing

what's up people?
well...its monday again. i wish i only worked 4 days a week - tuesday-friday. and then then mondays wouldn't suck. actually, i wish i didn't work at all. keith told me to quit my job yesterday, but i think he was kidding.

so...i'm so extremely boring these days i don't even bother with posting anymore.

i could take a picture of my knee,
or of me doing homework,
or sitting on my ass while other people fetch me beer.

but what fun would that be? it would just remind me (and everyone else) of how bad i SUCK right now! i am making a pretty lame attempt at being upbeat about it, yea, only 3 weeks and 3 days until i'm off these crutches. yee-fuckin-haw.

on the bright side, i'm going to the river soon. yes, this flabby, no left-leg-muscle-havin', out of shape girl is going to have to don a bikini. so anybody in guadalupe county (or any other county close to it) better back the F up. but it will be great fun. brooke is going to sit with me on the dock and drink beer all weekend, so that will make me feel better. someone to drown my sorrows with.

ok, i gotta run. gotta get to class.

"this one gang kept wanting me to join 'cause i'm pretty good with a bow-staff."
~Napolean Dynamite

peace
~c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home