Wednesday, April 27, 2005

number 4

howdy folks.
weekend isn't lookin to bright for me. sure is a change from the planned trip to austin that i was so looking forward to.

for those of you who don't know (probably all of you), i'm gettin the knife tomorrow morning (for the 4th time). yep. thought it could be avoided, but it can't. seems that my knee is fine...until i do something. like walk more than from my car to the office, or try to put up a tent, or help my husband cut down trees. its fine if i sit on my ass & drink beer. other than that, its shot.
and since i don't want to be a big fat ass for the rest of my life, i chose to have it scoped. well, there wasn't much choice. doctor p. said it had to be done, something about fusion and what not. medical terms confuse me. so i just told him to fix what was wrong so i can workout again. let's just hope that it is minor, b/c in 4 weeks, this girl is a-floatin the river. come hell or high water. plus, i gotta make cookies for amber's shower and god knows that is a big enough challenge for me when i'm capable of walking.

so, since i'm not accustomed to doing NOTHING on a weekend, i'm gonna need some company. i've already made my list of things to do while i'm incapacitated (sp?). for those of you who know what to do when you're bored, please offer some more suggestions. read 'em & laugh, i know i'm gay.

in no particular order, they are:

-do homework (yea right)
-read (maybe, but only if you people bring me some smut magazines)
-watch movies...on my list are: Jesus, Meet the Fockers, The 6th season of Sex in the City (ummm...yea, do those 3 titles really go together?)
-pop my pills & eat like there's no tomorrow (this is my 1st choice, and most likely what you'll find me doing if you come visit & bring me flowers, brownies, trashy literature and what not)

ok, well i guess i better get some work done before i'm off the hook for a couple days.

"does your skin tear easily?"
this was a question that i was asked on my clinical history
i'm like "well, if you use a knife, i'm sure it will tear pretty damn easily!"

later peeps.
~court

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that you get better. This just means that you can blog it up now!!...haha!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home