Wednesday, July 13, 2005

i speaka de truth

hey kids.
its only wednesday. ugh.
and i came in at 7 today. ugh.
i'm not a morning person if you haven't figured that out.

pretty pumped about the upcoming weekend. except for the fact that i have to sleep in a tent. the last trip staying in a cabin spoiled me.
headin' down to the river again. yes, i know. i had planned on selling my ragweed tickets and not going at all, but my friend bailed out so now i gotta find something to do with them. it is my understanding that people are willing to pay top dollar for these tickets, but i would rather be there for my last hurrah before i gotta get knocked up. yea i'm kinda blunt, i know.

anyway, i'm sure you're dying to hear all this, but here is the plan. i have my mom pondering the idea of meeting me in austin, which would rule, because i love driving in my car all alone with my music. i also have margie on hold - she is waiting on someone else to make a decision before she can make hers. basically, i know mom will bail, so i'm hoping margie doesn't bail on me. otherwise, i WILL be spooning my 38 all weekend. and more than likely, walking 5 miles up river road by myself because i'll be too drunk to drive. better have brooke hide my keys.

alright, well what i wanted to bitch about yesterday is all the damn construction in my general vicinity. can you say "what the f-?"?
in the words of my dear dad "i'm moving to dorchester".
i'm serious...you can't go ANYWHERE in frisco in less than 20 minutes. not even the damn johnny mart! it is time for a slower pace. yes i'm getting old.

to top that off...some of you may have heard already, but a water main in frisco broke today. a 60 inch main to be exact. word on the street is that it will take at least 24 hours to repair and we only have 8 hours (or less) worth of water. good news for me, since i don't like to bathe anyway. j/k
so the man ran home and filled up the bathtubs so we can at least flush our toilets tonight. i gotta hit the K-roger for some more ozarka. contrary to popular belief, this girl can't live on miller lite alone.
if any of you fellow residents wants to take a bath, we have 500 gallon bathtub in our backyard. can you say par-tay???
or you could opt for the "PTA bath" that bigmomma used to rave about. i'll let you figure that out on your own, folks.

ok i'm done. good god i'm random today.

out
~c

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Heard about that water break. Thats a scarry deal not having water?? So you're headed to the river again..thats cool..Can't wait for my vacation to kick in gear next week. Have fun down there and be safe!!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home