Monday, July 11, 2005

the bottom

mornin kids.
fuckin mondays. i hate 'em.

well...i'm sad to report that my laptop is spending a week or so at the doc.
yep..i finally decided to head my lazy ass to circuit city this weekend. the f-ing thing has all kinds of issues. so many, that i have to save everything on the computer to a disk. not as in a CD - because remember, the cd drive is jacked up.

the blonde dye (or the hottie at the counter) must have affected my though process, because i'm talking to the guy and i'm like "dude..its gonna take me forever to get all these pictures onto a disk..maybe i should just go home & burn them to cd?"
i get home and realize "wait...the main reason i took the damn thing is because the cd drive won't WORK." i swear, i have to stop killing so many brain cells.

so i have a dilemma. i have 2 tickets to the ragweed show this weekend. i thought i had them sold to a friend of mine, but he called last night and is backing out. so i am wanting to go now, but keith isn't. i have no problem going by myself, floating the river by myself, drinking by myself, its just that i'm afraid of my own shadow. so i won't campout by myself. any takers? i won't even make you buy the ticket, just go with me so i don't have to spoon my 38 all weekend.

alright well i think that's it. i was gonna bitch about all of the construction and shitty drivers, but i'll save that for tomorrow...to see if it still bugs me.

"I always try to advance my illness in any way possible."
-bildo

word
~c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home