Saturday, July 09, 2005

stuck

mornin people. is it still morning?

today is probably the suckiest saturday EVER. well, that's how it's looking anyway. i had big plans for today but i have to wait on someone else before my day can begin.

i could have already had my car washed, pedicure done, and be floating in the pool by now. instead, i'm sitting here listening to my dog go bananas in the backyard over the fucking birds. it is insane. i'm surprised my neighbors haven't shot his ass.

today is also sucky because i have this inexplicable rash on my waistline. i can't figure it out. it wasn't there when i woke up, but it is very much there now. i have tried to walk through my morning and figure out where it came from. the only thing i can think of is i put on my camo dike shorts and maybe there was something on/in them? i haven't worn them in probably a month, so i'm not sure. it is bizarre.
so hopefully nobody will come over while i'm laying out today. its pretty frightening.

alright, well i'll get back the business of doing NOTHING.

out
~c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home