Friday, July 01, 2005

don't fake the funk

well kids. it is not exactly the friday i had planned.
but we won't go into detail on that.

it is a nice long weekend for those of us unfortunate enough to have jobs, so we must be thankful for that. i plan on floating in the pool all day tomorrow with a cold beverage - ok, many cold beverages. if anyone would like to join me, bring it baby!!!

laura taught me how to post pictures in my text instead of the pain-in-the-ass hello thing. i can't believe i never figured it out before. wait. yes i can. i'm not the most tech-saavy girl in town.
so let's try this out. here is a darling pic of my dog, zoe and my neice-dog, dorry.


ok, so i gotta run. i'm really irritated, and i REALLY don't like people today, so i'll stop there.

out.
~c

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some cute dogs!! Laying in the pool with cold beverages sounds like the sheeyat...shazaaam(dave chapelle crackhead voice) I hope you get to feeling better!!

Louie

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home