Tuesday, November 01, 2005

it is time

for you
to listen
to my bitching.

ok, my office door is shut. most people with a lick of sense would gather that this means i am busy. or in an important meeting. or something.
but no...evidently it means to call my phone every 5 minutes (when you can see my door from your desk) and harass me with petty shit.
GEEZ people.

go see the wizard.


so other than that, everything is great.
the weather is beautiful today! although i have tons of productive things to do tonight, i think i'll pass. the dedringers are playing at adair's, and i would love to make it out for that. but i probably won't. i mean...its tuesday. and 9:30 is past this old lady's bedtime.

i am going to post pics from the costume party.
later.

"good judgement comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement."
not sure where i got it, but it is the story of my life

peace.
~c

1 Comments:

Blogger jonny said...

"good judgement comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement."

...but it's a darned good quote!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home