Friday, October 14, 2005

whuh?

mornin.
friday...hell yes.

my husband loves to make fun of my music taste. i mean...like everyday. he can't let it go. so he usually makes up stupid lyrics to the songs that he hears when i'm getting ready in the morning. well today, it was steve earle's hillbilly highway.

here are the real lyrics: "my grandaddy was a miner, but he finally saw the light..."
and keith's lyrics: "my grandaddy knew tiger woods and somethin about jasper texas..."

hmmm...interesting.

so anyway, after having a near-meltdown this week over traffic, i think i'm going to be ok. my sister-in-law suggested that i listen to some audio books. i'll be hittin the library this weekend for some of that action. until then, i think howard stern is my best bet for easing the tension on the road. i started listening to him again just today and i laughed all the way to work. it also only took me 35 minutes to get here. so that helped.

alright. i'm out.

"are you sure its your head? because it could be that lump of BULLSHIT you got caught in your throat."
~her daughter's name is grace, but she ain't got it....yes...cassi, the queen of quotes

peace.
~c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home