Friday, December 16, 2005

5 weird habits

Got this off Bryan's blog - kinda fun.

The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

1. In order to fall asleep, I have to move my feet around in circles.
2. I MUST have ice water in the same purple cup by my bed every night (I wash it, promise).
3. When making a salad, I put in the same ingredients and always in this order: lettuce, cauliflower, broccoli, cucumbers, sprouts, olives, feta cheese, ranch, salt, pepper, croutons, avocados. croutons and avocados MUST go in last or it's not the same.
4. I put my purse in a "hiding spot" immediately when I get home from work. I have an unnatural fear of someone stealing it.
5. Every Friday I go to the same Starbucks, order the same drink and listen to the same cd (Ryan Adams - Gold )on the way to work.

So am I a freak??

2 Comments:

Blogger courtney said...

i ain't scared, bryan.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I thought I was the only one that did the feet thing when I'm tired. Drives Tiff crazy! Can't sit still

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home