Wednesday, December 14, 2005

oh my head

so...i'm another year older today.
i thought i would be really upset, but i'm having one hell of a day.

the man actually remembered my birthday. my boss brought me flowers and a nordstrom gift card and my assistants (or subjects as they like to call themselves) sent me a dozen long stem red roses. they are faaaabulous, dahling!

anyhoo, the fam is going out tonight for dinner, so that should be fun. i'm going to try to refrain from too many margaritas so as to avoid the hangover i had this morning. drunk dana came over last night and proceeded to get ME shit-housed...so i was hurting earlier today.

well, i think that's it. i have lots of pictures from the party saturday, but as usual, this pc won't download them.
when i DO post the pictures, i'll give ya a run-down of the night. i will say this...something was in the air, because the only people not drunk were 2 pregnant women and one recovering alcoholic. it was spectacular. the pictures are even better.

"i could stand flat-footed & shit over a highline wire"
-ct

peace.
~c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home