Friday, December 23, 2005

i had no idea

that my nose was so large.
i have gone 28 years not realizing that i have a big ass nose. unbelievable.

so today is friday, i'm leaving early, and i have 10 days off work. fuck yeah.
i have to finish up my shopping today, though. i'm not too thrilled about that. does anyone besides me work near the galleria? this shit is insane. there are state troopers directing traffic around that place. shouldn't they be like...patrolling or writing tickets or arresting the sorry mother fucker who stole the travel trailer?

ummm...the dedringers are playing tonight in dallas. i wanna go, but of course i can't find anyone to go with me. bullshit, i tell you. what is with growing up, having babies and becoming lame ducks?
i mean...it is unacceptable when you have access to a vacation house that will sleep at least 10 people and can't find one fucking friend or couple to go. i'm just appalled. i guarantee 5 years ago we wouldn't have had any trouble finding 20 people to go. i hate adulthood. it blows.

what to get me for christmas:


well, i have a pretty shitty attitude today, so i guess i better stop before it gets ugly. i fuckin' love you, people. really, i do.

bye.
c

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen Craig, I am usually the life of the party, however I had to drive those drunk bitches home. furthermore it was the night before Christmas eve and I had to put together toys all night long. I am an elf after all.
P.S. You would beg to have a girl like me in your company!

Cassi

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home