Thursday, July 07, 2005

you're so vain


alright kids.
i ran across my mini-cruzer (little thumb-sized data storage thingy) and found this picture. i seriously need to get a smaller purse, i thought i had lost the thing.

anyway, i know its a little juvenile, but most of you know that i used to be an avid follower of ragweed. until i got sick of the crowds. and realized that i am never going to marry a rock star. or any star for that matter. that was a hard pill to swallow kids. rough times. ain't life a bitch.

hahahhahaa i really think i need to commit myself today.
not sure what is going on upstairs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I too was once a big fan of the Ragweed Dude. And I too got sick of 15 year olds asking me for a sip of my beer. Someday I wish Ragweed will have a 30 and up show..of course by the time I'm 30 that is! Its really sad because they are loaded with great stuff...some of my favorite concerts with rockin tunes..Waylon covers etc..you name it. Great bunch of guys that we just can't see intimately anymore like we are so accustomed too!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home