Friday, July 08, 2005

work it

mornin' kids.
ok, i have a lot of shit to get through so pay attention, class.

russ & i were talking about this yesterday and i felt it was worthy enough to bring up. in case any of you pricks are listening.
those 30-something year old guys who go to bars and try to get into it with anyone that looks their way...i fucking hate them. period.

so today is just weird.
i'm driving into work and the right lane on parkwood all the way up to tollway & lebanon is solid white rock. yes, i said white rock. on top of the normal concrete street. and there were 2 city workers sweeping it with BROOMS. yes, i said BROOMS. good luck with that fuckers, it's gonna take you 'til monday to finish.
then, after i get past all this, there are aprons scattered all down lebanon in the right lane. yes, i said aprons. as in the kind that a cook or a waiter might wear.
can you say WTF? i did...

alright, what else? oh...i failed to tell you people that i saw some boobs on wednesday. i'm not mentioning names, but this girl i know got "breast augmentation" done last week. well...she came over to show me. they are beautiful. and now i want some. boobs, that is.

finally, i have to share some comments that i got in response to drew's video of the dancing guy at the WNBA game. my friends crack me up.
for those of you who haven't seen this video, hit me up & i'll email it to you. i'm abbreviating names to protect the innocent.

BG: Hey! That's a foul! You can't dance like that while wearing a Speedtrucker shirt!
TC: That's ridiculous. I don't even dance like that.
LC: That's your boyfriend!
JF: I think I heard gay bells ringing.
JT: You should have seen the guy behind him. His face says it all.
BP: FLAMER!
BM: Was that guy gay? I couldn't tell...
BF: White men suck at dancing. John Travolta is not white.
ZL: What a flamer!

alright, i think that's it.

peace.
~c

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Was that guy gay!! Ha! Ok and I didn't even realize until now that he had on a speedtrucka mother fucka shirt.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was a speedtrucker shirt but it was a guy on it and not a girl....that fagalito was on fire!!!!

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and not only those guys get into it with everyone, but DRESS your age. All that know me, know I am no fashion person. But I would never be seen out with sandles,jeans and a fuckin sea shell necklace. FAGS. I am not talkin to the people who are in their 20's just the guys that are in their mid 30's and up.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home