Friday, January 13, 2006

it's a dark & weary world...

...when ya have to work all night on a friday. blah.

so i only have a few words today.
my friend bill sent me an email with a car that had seats on the hood and it was called "redneck rollercoaster". it was pretty comical. so i sent him an email back and said "that is almost as good as this picture"

his response:
that is either an effeminate, pretty guy or a slightly dykish gal.

god i love my friends.

any of you fools going to see the 'ringers @ love & war tomorrow night? i wanna, but most of you know how that goes in my house.

"that one up there, if he crosses me one more time, i'm sendin' him to the chipper"
-my crazy receptionist

over & out.
~court

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

love those jug band boys...need to get out and see somebody...anybody!! Help me!

8:18 AM  
Blogger courtney said...

BRYAN! how dare you?!

craig - i didn't make it to either. i shoud have gone last night. keith passed out at 7:30. nice.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home